Here’s my Opinion:
- Moral is Low because the Conduct of some Officers were brought to light!
- Moral is low because some Officers Can’t continue Harming American Citizens.
- Moral is Low because the World Believes that many Victims have been Created by the department, and on the rise.
- Proactive/ Does that mean you won’t do your duty! unless you can continue the path that history has shown and proved? (Fight Crime with Crime)?
- So your moral is low! well many of our morals are lost.
- No matter where you go! expect to be filmed by a Citizen or Citizens!
- Leaving one department to go to another won’t cut it, but being a good Cop will.
If you don’t like your job or wanna cry like a lil B** then QUIT! I’m confident that other Departments across the this great Country won’t put up with your sh** either. Citizens will continue to arm themselves with camera’s and record police encounters because of incidents like the Freddie Gray Case including Walter Scott, also lets not forget Eric Harris, and I could go on… Remember the recent arrest of Francis Pusok? that arrest cost a County $650k.
What I got out of this interview was a man acting like a child pouting about not being able to have what he wants. What are you saying? That you want to continue the path of conduct that the department has showed? why is it so hard to just follow protocol and do your job right?
My father was a Police Officer for 25 years and never once minded on lookers, photographers etc.. in-fact he did his job so well he was promoted to Sgt and could have gone further but chose not to he loved his community that much and wanted to continue working on the front line.
I support and encourage the recording of Police encounter(s) the world needs to see the good, the bad and ugly! which one will you be?
As an American, it is our Duty to root out Evil! More Citizens should file a Police Complaint if they feel they have been mis-treated by an Officer, just so it can stay on file in case it happens again with someone else, at least its documented and could show a possible recurring pattern of an Officer’s conduct.
I also believe that the Hiring practices of Law Enforcement should examine a candidate’s history of relationships including present, because in my opinion Abuse starts at home, and extends to the Department, including girlfriends, boyfriends, wives, husbands, alternate work, then forced onto a innocent victim.
Just Google ‘ abusive police relationships ‘ and discover yourself.
Commissioner Batts is not only trying to restore faith with a Community pulverized by his Department but now has to deal with some of his own Officer’s too? WTF!
What do all these Victims have in common?